“The shortest distance between two people is a story."
- Patti Digh
"I was very excited by the multi-cultural perspectives which were shared. I thought the theme of the show lended nicely to that."
- Melissa (audience member)
“I love that people open up to share deep and emotional moments with you and the audience.”
– Nayla (audience member)
“I throughly enjoyed myself! I have seen a good number of Red Thread shows, and I felt that this one was cohesive, entertaining, heart-warming, hilarious, and super fun overall .”
– Melissa (audience member)
"I think it's wonderful. And even though the stories aren't my own, I still feel so much more connected and tuned in with myself while watching you all."
- Alvarro (audience member), "Silver Linings" 9/26/20 Zoom performance
“Even though we are not together in the same room, I feel like Playback Theatre never fails to make me feel. I always get teary-eyed, and I always laugh. It's incredible to hear everybody else's story, to be able to feel those same feelings connecting with my own life. It just reminds me that we are all important, and we all have something to tell.”
– Julianna (audience member), "Stories of Coming Together" 11/21/20 Zoom performance
“Lots of laughs. A great experience!”
– Audience member, "Halloween" 10/24/20 Zoom performance
"I loved how well Red Thread works together and plays off of each other."
- (Audience member), 9/21/19 performance at The Historic Ute Theatre in Sagauche, CO
"It's amazing how gracefully the actors pull out the deeper themes of each story."
- Heidi (audience member), 9/5/20 European Playback Theatre Gathering
"A lovely performance! Such a good energy within the troop."
- Sara (audience member), "Adventures of Summer" 8/22/20 Zoom performance
“I enjoyed the spontaneity, vulnerability, and honesty.”
- Kristine (audience member), 5/11/19 performance at Theater O in Boulder, CO
"The actors are magical in their synchronicity and sensitivity."
- Marc (audience member), "New Beginnings" 6/13/20 Zoom performance
"You capture the "essence" of each story and make the mundane sacred."
- Michelle (audience member), 6/15/19 performance at Theater O in Boulder, CO